Invent Collaborative Machine Learning
Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You’re welcome here
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team in our NYC SoHo office.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Our Comet Enterprise product is growing quickly with an increasing number of Fortune 500 companies interested in the product. We’ve shown significant success with some of the biggest companies in the world and we’re looking for an Account Executive to take care of our fast growing number of US leads
You are excited about AI, machine learning and setting the standards for one of the biggest revolutions of humankind. You are an experienced self-starter who works well with little supervision. You should be able to use your unique personality, creativity and grit to drive deals to closing
Who you are:
– 5-10 years of professional experience.
– At least 2 year of sales experience (closing deals)
– Experience working with alongside a Sales Engineer.
– Ability to create and maintain relationships from user to executive
– Ready to meet customers and prospects across North America
Nice to have:
– Knowledge and experience with open source, machine learning and developer tools
– Strong Salesforce / CRM reporting and forecast practice
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
– Build and own the relationship with the customer
– Educate, evangelize, and guide our customers from PoC to successful adoption of Comet
– Drive and prove technical capabilities and business value of Comet’s platform
– Forecast and manage your sales activity and pipeline to consistently hit revenue targets
– Work closely with our customer success team and develop new opportunities from our existing customers