Invent Collaborative Machine Learning
Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You’re welcome here
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team. This role can be based in our NYC SoHo office or remote.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Comet has an opening for a motivated data scientist to tackle technical content, community building, and help manage our social media channels. This role will provide support for the marketing and data science teams, using deep, technical knowledge of data science, machine learning, and AI to develop compelling content.
This role is ideal for someone with a few years of data science experience looking to join a hot startup in the machine learning space.
- Craft deep, technical content on data science, machine learning, and AI, including developing code and video tutorials where appropriate
- Proactively contribute to and develop the Comet Community, including hosting Meetups, Hackathons, events, and driving online programs
- Publish and syndicate content across multiple platforms, including WordPress, Medium, Reddit, and HackerNews
- Proactively engage with the community via Comet social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Reddit
- Self starter
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Desire and drive to help others, especially within the Comet Community
- Driven, creative and coachable
- Team oriented
- Desire to do what it takes to make and exceed targeted goals
- 1+ years of experience in a technical data science, machine learning, or AI role
- Clear and demonstrable knowledge of Python and ML frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow
- High standards for writing quality and a passion for data science
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, use the subject Data Scientist.