Invent Collaborative Machine Learning
Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You’re welcome here
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team in our NYC SoHo office.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Due to the recent launch of Comet Enterprise and growth of Comet.ml users, we’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing sales and marketing team. You love spending your days thinking of new ways to attract users to the Comet platform by leveraging content, partnerships, and advertising…but you’re open to trying any tactic if it attracts new users. Your main objective will be to generate new leads, opportunities and revenue for Comet.
- Drive all inbound lead gen efforts including planning, execution and measuring results
- Drive the overall content strategy for Comet to ensure we are known as the industry leading experimentation platform
- Report on performance for all inbound demand generation initiatives (webinars, events, nurture programs, email and digital ad campaigns) and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to drive new leads and create awareness of Comet
- Support the nurture of existing users with the goal of increasing conversion rates
- Leverage marketing automation to drive qualified leads and increased engagement
- Partner with marketing ops and leverage marketing automation (specifically, Hubspot) to develop, refine and report on audiences and campaigns
- Drive strategy and support marketing events and conferences
- Drive strategy and submit Comet for awards and speaking opportunities
- Manage social media strategy, posting at least 2x per week
- 5 + years of B2B marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Hubspot a plus)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce a plus)
- Experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn sponsored content
- Experience creating content, including blog posts, case studies, whitepapers
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated with strong analytical skills
- Passion for machine learning and data science
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working at a company in the machine learning industry
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, use the subject Growth Marketing Manager.