Invent Collaborative Machine Learning
Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You’re welcome here
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team. This role can be based in our NYC SoHo office or remote.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Comet has an opening for a motivated and self-directed head of demand generation that will lead and own our demand generation function. This includes developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns with a variety of tactics, including content, webinars, events, and advertising, among others. This role will be accountable for lead generation and new product sign ups.
This role is remote and is ideal for someone that can execute while driving strategy, and has experience and expertise in both, driving enterprise B2B SaaS/software demand generation and driving sign ups for a technical product.
- Own and lead Comet’s demand generation function
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns in support of our GTM
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams, including product marketing, evangelism, sales, and product
- Deploy marketing tactics including, but not limited to, content, webinars, events, interactive, web (including SEO), and paid (SEM), with intent to either drive new product sign ups or leads
- Own and manage the Marketing Ops function, including MarTech
- Self starter with the ability execute while driving strategy
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Desire and drive to help others, especially within the Comet Community
- Driven, creative and coachable
- Team oriented
- Desire to do what it takes to make and exceed targeted goals
- 7-10 years of experience in an enterprise demand generation role, including startup and SaaS experience
- Ability and desire to work independently, meet deadlines, and collaborate across teams
- High standards for quality and a passion for delivering compelling marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-pace environment with high accountability
How To Apply
Apply below with the subject “Head of Demand Generation.”