Invent Collaborative Machine Learning
Comet provides a self-hosted and cloud-based meta machine learning platform allowing data scientists and teams to track, compare, explain and optimize experiments and models. We power some of the most advanced AI teams in the world from self driving cars, voice assistants, language understanding and algorithmic trading. This is a once in a decade opportunity to work on the next frontier of technology with the most advanced customers in the world.
Comet is venture-backed by some of the best institutional and angel investors in New York , Seattle and Silicon Valley, including Amazon, Trilogy, Two Sigma, Founder’s Co-Op, Fathom Capital a number of leading angel investors.
Our mission is to help every company drive business impact from AI
About the position
As a Product Manager in Comet New York City based team, you will be responsible for building innovative, world-class products and capabilities that empower data and machine learning engineers to move fast and build high-quality products. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial, technical, and highly motivated product manager.
What you’ll do
- Lead product vision, strategy, and roadmap of Comet machine learning platform
- Have a clear pulse on innovations across the broader AI and ML community and help us identify new opportunities and look around corners
- Drive product development with world-class engineering, design, data science and research teams
- Integrate market analysis, research, and usability studies into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of proven track record in product management, including full product cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements and driving prioritization
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a technical product
- Experience building new AI/ML technologies and developer tools is a plus
- Self-motivated team player able to work independently in a small, fast-paced environment
- Passionate to deliver best-in-class products that solve real client problems
- Technical expertise (i.e. Python, SQL) and data analytical skills
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Tech Stars startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people, from our individual users to major Enterprises.
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare insurance
- Generous stock options
You’re welcome here
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com, use the subject Product Manager