Invent Collaborative Machine Learning
Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You’re welcome here
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team in our NYC SoHo office.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Due to the recent launch of Comet Enterprise and growth of Comet.ml users, we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales and marketing team on a part-time basis (20 hours/week). Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a key role in executing our strategic plan to partner with data science teams around the world. This role will collaborate across our sales and marketing teams to manage a wide range of direct outreach and email campaigns, aimed at starting conversations with data scientists and data science leaders.
This is an opportunity to learn by doing, as you will work closely with the leadership of a rapidly growing start-up and interact with data scientists around the world.
- Research non-client accounts and execute cold outreach (calls, emails, contact research) to educate prospects on the value of Comet
- Support account-based marketing strategy by using different channels to target specific prospects with a specific message
- Leverage Salesforce.com and other tools provided to research and maintain accurate contact information, account details, and activity data daily
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual metrics, targets, and/or revenue objectives
- Maintain knowledge of Comet’s products and services, AI/data science industry and territory trends, as well as client updates
- Qualify and set up 20 appointments per month for the Account Executive
- Self starter
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Enjoys solution-oriented conversations with new people
- Deep interest in healthcare and technology
- Driven, creative and coachable
- Team oriented
- Desire to do what it takes to make and exceed targeted goals
- 0-2 years of experience in SaaS technology — marketing, sales, business development, product strategy.
- Ability and aptitude to perform excellent demonstrations of the Comet platform
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, use the subject Sales Development Representative.